Irish Classic Car Adventures is a family run business providing motoring holidays and guided driving tours for owners, enthusiasts and clubs of classic, vintage and sports cars. We offer the most personable service and we are thoroughly committed to providing you with the best driving holiday experience possible.
At Irish Classic Car Adventures, we pride ourselves on our attention to detail. Our success is based on being able to offer you, a world-class driving holiday in an idyllic setting and with a renowned quality of customer service. Owning and running classic cars gives us a first hand knowledge of what our clients need and expect. On every tour we ensure that you
- Experience the most scenic roads that Ireland has to offer, while taking in the most significant historical and cultural sites on each route.
- Stay in comfortable, charming and delightful hotels that offer stunning cuisine.
- Have suitable and secure parking for your car each night.
- Use detailed maps, guides and directions that have been personally designed with your specific route in mind.
- Have an experienced, knowledgeable and friendly tour guide, who will advise you on what to see and do throughout your tour.
- Know the history and information on each region and town you visit.
We at Irish Classic Car Adventure’s believe our customers are our number one priority and we pride ourselves on our customer service. From the minute your call or email is answered, until you arrive back from your trip, we are here to help.
Your time with us is limited and it is vital that you make the most of your holiday. As a result your schedule for each day has been thoroughly planned thus allowing you to get the most from each day behind the wheel.
What makes Irish Classic Car Adventures unique?
- We are Ireland’s only classic and sports tour provider, with a base in Co Kerry on the gateway to the Wild Atlantic Way and an office in Co Laois.
- We include Breakfast and a 3 course dinner on every day and night of your tour.
- We drive and research every solitary mile of each tour, to ensure its suitability for your driving holiday.
- We carefully choose each hotel and restaurant placing an emphasis on fine cuisine, comfort and suitability for each night of your trip.
- We are very flexible and always strive to suit a tour to your preference, therefore you are free to choose what to see and do each day. At the end of the day, this is your holiday and our aim is for you to have a good time.
- Our tours are escorted only and are geared at quality rather than quantity. As a result each tour is kept to a maximum of only 10 cars. This allows us to provide you with the personable service and the attention that you deserve. It also provides an opportunity for tight friendships amongst likeminded classic car enthusiasts to be formed.
- Our driving holidays cater for both the fanatical motor enthusiast and the more laid back motoring enthusiast.
- Our staff will escort you on every classic car tour driving their own classic car.
Irish Classic Car AdventuresFind Irish Classic Car Adventures on Facebook. Like us
Irish Classic Car AdventuresFollow Irish Classic Car Adventures on Facebook. Follow us